This spiral braid gives you a more classy and sassy look; it is called spiral braid because when you do this, it gives a helix or whorl look; it is way more easy and unique to create. It’s a great and best alternative for the regular three-strand braid. Generally, we do three-strand braid, but now it has become flimsy and boring, so it’s a time to try something new and exciting. You can apply moisturizer before creating this hairstyle.
It looks quirky yet beautiful. If you have long hair, you should definitely try this. You can use to side spiral braid or a back spiral ponytail; both will look wow and give a different look to you. Young girls generally love this hairdo because it’s easy and doesn’t take much time. So instead of going through those times taking difficult braids, choose this one; you’ll love it!
- hair extensions,
- rubber bands.
Steps to do A spiral braid
- Part your hair into two, brush them with a comb, and then aside all the hair at your left side. (you can use hair extension too).
- Divide your hair into three sections; name them section 1( smaller section), section two (bigger section), and section 3.
- Take section 1 over section 2, combining section 1 with section 3. Section 2 stands under them
- Now make the combined sections (section 1 & section 3) go behind section 2. And again, do this so that section 2 goes behind them. Now, as section 2 go behind them, take some strands from section 3 and add them to section 2. Here section 2 and section 3 are combined now, and section one goes behind sections 2 and 3.
- Keep repeating this process until you reach all the way down.
- Now secure it with a small rubber band.
- With the help of your hands, grab the sections and pull them out.
You are done!
Do you braid over or under for cornrows?
They are tight, three-strand braids close to the scalp. In cornrows, you cross-sections under, not over.
Is it better to sleep with this braid?
Braid causes hair breakage, especially if you do tight braids, so avoid falling in the braid if you can.
How much time will this spiral braid take?
If you do it for the first time, it may take 10 minutes, and otherwise, it will be done in 5 minutes.